Home

I'm stuck in the marsh

Xzalibur

I'm having trouble with Monkey 4. I'm currently in the march trying to find Pegnose and I've found the gate with the future Guybrush.

Now here's the problem: I start talking to Guybrush and then I get three items but after that I can't open the gate or talk to him again. I'm stuck so to say. I can't use the key and when I choose "open gate" nothing happens. I think I'm stuck so could someone please send me a saved game right after you've entered the gate. Please.

Send it to <xzalibur@hotmail.com >

Oh and once you've sent me a saved game please post a reply here that you did so that everyone knows I've got it and don't send me any more.

I'd be really grateful if someone helped me. Thanks.

Yes I've done everything, after I've gotten the key and the two items from Guybrush and he stops talking I can't really do anything. If I choose the key in inventory and try to use it on the gate he just says that I need a keyhole or something similar. I've tried to be in all possible positions when I use the key but nothing works. And when I choose the two alternatives without the key - Talk to Guybrush & Open Gate all that happens is that he puts the stick in the marsh then he just stands there doing nothing. So although really wierd it does seem like I'm stuck.

Archived