Home

pirouette?

diderote

hey i was wondering if anyone knew how to do the pirouette with the lighsaber...was in a duel match and saw someone jump up spinning hte lightsaber, like in crouching tiger hidden dragon...it was sooooo neat...and is there a site where the other moves can be found? i know how to kick and the jump up swining from a prone position, but im sure there are more....

dids

never heard of that one.. but if you use your mouse for movement, simply sliding the mouse in either direction while in the air should accomplish this. it wont be smooth, but it would work.

edit (added): you could also just use the arrow keys for this as well for a smooth rotation.

In the medium stance (I think) If you are strafing you can get him to do a 360 degree spin. In mid-air, (especially level 3 force jump) you can get up to 9 spins if you time each key press right.

That makes it look like the move you are talking about.

I generally use the strafe move whilst attacking. If you hold the attack button down whilst doing this, Kyle usually starts to pirouette (even in fast - even though the manual says you dont) This is great with force speed and large groups of Stormtroupers.

HTH

Phil

Archived