Home

The Best Multiplayer Games

Jace Antilles

I play online frequently with the name: "(IG)=[Acefrag]="

the best games I have played were on a duel server with forces enabled, but everyone on the server by choice decided against using forces. This allows the kewl acrobatic moves of force jump but none of the others were allowed (force saber throw on request)

Each contender bowed before combat began, and NEVER typed during combat as other people were waiting. I managed to win a lot of games in a row using the medium stance.

Then I join another duel server...first thing i see of the 2 players currently fighting was force drain. Both on strong stance constantly trying the unblockable super slash.

Eventually my turn arrives, I say to the opponent "no forces but jump?" while bowing. He tries to strong super slash me, still while bowing, I manage to roll out of the way taking that to be a NO then.

He tries drain, to which i reply with absorb. The next 2 minutes are filled with force only attempts to beat me, no saber work at all other than throw....in fact the user is on light stance. I defeat him 5 times in a row, find out the server is incorrectly configured (more than best of 3) and leave.

Are the forces balanced? Im not a fan of the force drain, but other than that yes. They are balanced. On a FFA map with weapons enabled people have been seen to moan about the weapons..learn to use them. I am a saber/force user, but I still know when to switch to weapons.

Running around a map with saber off....is foolish, people who do that will challenge anyone, do NOT choose to challenge anyone, only a select few who DESERVE challenging. After a few saber swings with a worthy opponent backflip away then turn off saber and challenge. For example on the bespin map the best duel area is the landing pad, if some n00b is on there spamming rockets force push them back or grab the gun your self. Once cleared await you opponent with saber IGNITED initially just in-case.

That is all for now, dont flame me too much..I will await counter arguments though.

Thanx

=[Acefrag]=

Archived