Home

Body Marks

Riflelord

I assume most of u with a decent system have wall marks put on. Now this effect looks bloody good and i was just wonderin if it would be possible to do the same effect on an enemy. Like the saber slashes them but doesnt go all the way through and creates a bloody slash WHEREVER u hit them.

Just an idea

It'd be really neat to stick the wall decals onto the characters. I mean, for all intents and purposes, the wall marks would basically be the same for body wounds - 'Saber slashes included.

Hmmm.. I really wonder if there was a way to pull this off with the SDK. Probably not without performance hits, though. But you never know.

Cool Idea you could change the grey colour 2 red so after the burny bit goes it looks like a scar.btw way WILL SUM1 HURRY UP N MAKE A VADER MODEL SO SUM1 ELSE COULD MAKE A LUKE VS VADER CLOUD CITY DUEL THAT WOULD BE THE BEST MOD FOR THIS GAME SO FAR BYE MILES

ps

ive wanted to do this for a long time here goes :charric::jarjar::lightningyes: i shot jarjar WOT HES NOT DYING NOOOOOOOOOOOO

there must be a specific reason as to why they decided not to implement saber decals on entities (whether they be character models, crates, etc)

for that matter, I can't really think of a single game off the top of my head that does such a thing..

SWAT 3: Close Quarter Battles. You shoot someone, the models get blood wound decals. I know, it ain't Quake-based. But still...

And SiN had blood stains that smeared over the models depending where they were shot - kind of like Perfect Dark and GoldenEye 007 for the N64.

I'm sure there's a reason for not including it. But I'm sure there's someone out there with skill enough to mod it in.

And not just 'Saber scars, but also blaster and disrupter marks. Man, that disrupter burn would look so cool on a model, don't you think?

Archived