Home

map ideas

myplague

here are a few ideas of maps that i would like to see if anyone would like to use them:

¬death star: :deathstar: :deathii: yeah, i know- it's already in the game, but it looks alittle unaccurate in the garbage pit, etc.

¬endor: i guess the mapper will have to figure out how to do it but definately have the endor base and the ewok village.

¬tatooine: i dunno how any mapper would do this but seems like a good idea.

¬jaba's palace: probably one of the hardest and most wanted map that i can imagine.

Some of the classic set piece battles / movie scenes from the films would be nice. For instance, there was a mod team working on a Star Wars Trilogy Total Conversion for JK1, where you basically play through the movie scenes as various characters.

Come to think of it, I might hop to the JK1 forums and ask what became of the project

i remember that, i wasn't too much on jkI though. i only had it for a few days then sold it cuz it gave me a headache (with all the blocks). same with dark forces, but since graphics are so much nicer today, i dont get a headache from first person shooters as much unless i play it for a rediculous amount of time :)

Archived