Home

the fan aint a blowin'

funkyeire

the switch to turn on that fan is in the room that you had the officer open for you.. when the fan is on you can safely float down to the open grate..

another tip when going through the green areas of the mines is to simply run, dodge and jump.. I got annoyed with trying to shoot and blast them little crab buggers so I just decided to run like the dickens.. worked like a charm.. took maybe one bite and made it through to the top with little damage..

Originally posted by Robbiesan

the switch to turn on that fan is in the room that you had the officer open for you.. when the fan is on you can safely float down to the open grate..

another tip when going through the green areas of the mines is to simply run, dodge and jump.. I got annoyed with trying to shoot and blast them little crab buggers so I just decided to run like the dickens.. worked like a charm.. took maybe one bite and made it through to the top with little damage..

what officer opened what door?

i'm con-fuuused

So you must have already released the prisoners from their cells. In the same room that you pressed the button to release the prisoners, there is a glass display with a huge fan on it. Press the button below that glass display and the fan is on.

In case you don't remember where you released the prisoners, it is the room at the top of the huge circular prison cell area, just keep winding your way up the stairs.

Originally posted by Robbiesan

You know what else works wonders on those little biting things? That electricity/fork/shocking weapon that you always have. Its REAL easy to kill those things with that.

Archived