Home

Darkside tweak to Kyle for SP

moore+

Didn't play lightside in jk1? This can help you feel better about his goodie goodie looks in SP jko.

evilkyle.jpg

evilkyle1.jpg

He's got a mechanical arm on one side from elbow down, not sure why, I was just trying to make him look different without spending too much time, mostly just a quickie recolor of the regular kyle skin, but if anyone wants it, I can u/l a pk3 somewhere.

Dunno if anyone will ever see it in game, but this one's eyes are artificial, you may have to open the eyes/teeth file in the pk3 to see it, might be visable in cutscenes that are close up to him if you have really high texture quality going. And remember thier brows do move, kinda caught him looking shocked, the npc kyles get gloomy when they dont have their saber out. (spawn one w/o your saber drawn and they are sad, faces change to cooler when they light the saber)

Oh and thanks

Ok...Now I am disgusted.

What is it with you people and beards ?!

When did the world turn this hairy without my notice ?

Doh !

And now the note to accompany my statement :

I am exaggerating ! ;)

I do not have that much of a problem with beards...BUT (!) I do not want to play a character with one !

How comes that about every skin with acceptable quality has to be either a bearded guy or Darth Maul ?!?

Look what Raven has done...

They put in, both the Jedi and the Prisoner from the single player mode...Both are present in a version with and without beard...but in the multiplayer mode you only get to choose the bearded ones.

What a pain...

There still is not a single skin/model to my likings available...

...oh curses...

Moore :

Good work, though.

A very well done skin !

Heh...

A...er..."translational" problem.

In german the moustache is a part of the beard...

Which means, I am not making a difference there.

I dislike moustaches all the same ! ;P:(

Accursed model then !

I never realized that the moustache was a part of the model...That explains a lot...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh !

I will eventually move it to another mdoel, I dont care for even his hair, rather have it all on the more plain jedi model, but for SP, it seems the non-kyle models have problems, so I kinda am sticking with that until it is clear how to properly add SP models.

Still, thanks for the compliments.

I would certainly be very grateful to have that skin on another model without a beard/moustache.

I know about the problem with changing models in single player mode...Another true nuisance.

I keep saying all the time "You game designers out there...Give us free (or at least some) choice on the appearance/sex of the main character...We do not want to be forced to play a character who just does not fit into our imagination of a ´hero` !!!"

...*sigh*

Yeah I work on AHL.

He looks dead b/c he's all messed up, I kinda wnated that crap on his chest to be the beginnings of ending up, uh, 'vadery' like it's a chest replacement. His arm where it's cut shows electronics b/c thats been replaced too, so he's all pale and dead lookin'.

I think when I swicth him to a different model I'll make the eyes more obviously artificial so he doesn't look so spacy.

Ok, getting away from kyle now, he's just a generic corrupted/mechanically patched up evil jedi, but it does seem to work ok in SP.. still not done, and I'm busy so it might not be for awhile, but here's a no-moustache guy with some of the same clothes, needs more tweaking.... another day....

picweb.jpg

picweb2.jpg

Archived