Home

Search Galaks ship,doogiver, navigate hazards of installations reactor assembly

Kobinger

Me too need help bad, getting bold very bold, lotsa a hair on keyboard, nervous wreck.... help me please Oh God please help meeeeeeee..... :) hehe

Ok all that is well and good but after I walk through the hole and dissable the lasers in the halways at the hexagon room with the control panel on the center,

Where do I go frrom there and what do I do

Kobi

erm, I think I know where you are, just press the button in the room, wonder back to the curved corridor where the ED209's were and back out to the big room with the thing in the middle and the big drops. Run over the pipe ointo the room, kill the dudes and pick up the ****, go back out and a load of troopers will stream out of a door. Nuke 'em. Go back through the door they came outta and turn immediately right. Thru another door, kill some dudes and hit the button to open the 4 hatches on the floor of the room you were just in.

solo all i can say is....

What???

This guy is stuck in the reactor, that sounds more like a doomgiver level.... (that is if i understand right....)

What you need to do after turning of the lasers is go back to where you blow the 2 holes in the walls and look up

Archived