Home

(1) "Stances/styles" - What & How switch? (2) Chaining attacks?

dgrrr

I read a webpage about "fast" vs "medium" vs "strong" jedi stances -- How so I switch to them? By using the "light saber style" key? Well that key doesn't seem to do anything... (I remapped it -- is there a remapping bug for this command?

Second, how do these things relate to "defensive stance" & "offensive stance"

Third, how do I use my offensive force skill?

Fourth -- what is "chaining attacks"?

thx

hm.. you DO have the manual, dont you? i never saw a single for each stance, only one to switch through (so i guess you might be able to bind them to a key).

only thing i can think of is blue=defensive and red=offensive stance

manual? checking the keys you set in the options?

doing more than one attack? hold the mousebutton, press some keys and get killed for running around without blocking *g*

Originally posted by dgrrr

I read a webpage about "fast" vs "medium" vs "strong" jedi stances -- How so I switch to them? By using the "light saber style" key? Well that key doesn't seem to do anything... (I remapped it -- is there a remapping bug for this command?

Second, how do these things relate to "defensive stance" & "offensive stance"

Third, how do I use my offensive force skill?

Fourth -- what is "chaining attacks"?

thx

It's the light saber style key.

with 1 point (default) in lightsaber offensive you have fast stance, with 2 points you can use medium also. With three you can use strong. If you are playing singel player you have to wait a couple of levels to recieve the medium stance, and some more for the heavy. If you are playing multiplayer, you must configure more force points into force attack.

With force points in saber defense you can parry in a larger arc.

With "chaining attacks" I think they are talking about making combos, but someone who knows will fill you in on that subject.

Correction, you get the medium saber level when you first begin the game, and it's marked by a yellow light on the HUD. A couple of levels later, you'll get the fast saber level which is blue, and finally heavy which is red.

:p

Archived