Home

Tired of playing JK2 with people that aren't old enough to drive yet?

Sith_Incarnite

The IRON BRIGADE Jedi Knight 2 Division is now forming and recruiting players of all skill levels. IRON is a multi-game player's guild which currently includes Ghost Recon, MechWarrior 4, MW4: Black Knight, IL-2 Sturmovik, Tribes 2, and now Jedi Knight 2. We have been in action for over 3 years and have grown into a close-knit group of friends. Our average age is 31. We have husbands, wives, kids, and jobs. We understand that life must come first, and this is a game for fun. We value attitude and teamwork over pure ability of a single player.

We are looking for players of all skill levels. We practice once to twice a week and have group games/playing time for our members on a regular basis. We have our own private forums, in which our members share everything from new tips & tricks to jokes & stories about their personal lives. We will be competing in some ladders/leagues when they start and look forward to playing as a true team.

If interested, please come by our site and check us out:

http://www.IRON-HQ.com

The JK2 section is still under construction, but you can get an idea of our style. You can email me with any questions at wolf@starsfan.com

If interested in joining, you can also email me at this point.

May the force be with you!

Sith Incarnite IRON

I wanted to takeout the time to say a few things about

my bretheren in IRON:

First of all the amount of dedication and professionalism are second to none regarding the overall mangement of IRON.

If you make the choice to join IRON, providing that we are the type of clan you are looking for, you will not be dissapointed. My team's tenacity and mutual respect of all players in the on-line gaming community further dictates what IRON is all about:

Making JK2, one of the best gaming experiences on the net.

I look forward to meeting the new recruits in our forums and on the field of battle.

May the Force Be With You All,

ArcAngyl IRON

Archived