Home

Doomgiver Problems

cgrant512

Okay i just started the level <after the ship took off> and well i killed all the stromtroopers and now i am in a room with 5 r2d2's and i used them to open the doors so i can go down stairs and that works, but where i am at now is in a area the there is two r2d2's in a room and i can find my way out. if this makes no sense sorry i am tired.

If you are where i think you are. make sure to hit the switches in the room that you are in. notice any changes in the long shafts that you see through the window.

if this still isn't enough of a hint scroll down to the bottom of this post for the rest of it

exit room take care of the stomtroopers that will show up then go into one of the the rooms on either side of the main room and see if any new door opened

He is on the com mission, he has already gone down the elevator into the main room with the small walker droids and found the small passageway filled with those floating interigator droidsand is now in the small control room that looks out over the main room withe 2 tunnels. it has 2 of the r2 Imean r5 units in it, so i believe that is where he is stuck. sorry if my other hint was confusing

Archived