Home

possible expansion

obijonkenobi

Has anyone one else had this idea?

The expansion pack if they make one could have you and a group of Jedi embarking on a mission! And make luke one of that said group. I got no idea what the story line would be... but I would love it if the story line had multiple Jedi's with you all the way through... Not like Jan was (eg: with you for a bit, but mostly stayed clear from you) but actually sticks with you like the 2nd last level of the JO sp game...

BEcause who here didn't find fighting along side Luke to be the absolute most kickass fight of the game... Not because of the enemies... but because you FOUGHT WITH LUKE!

Obviously if they were to do a co-opy expansion (like i was sugesting) they would need to make the AI of your helpers to be alot more improved since it would be a major part of the gameplay. So in my mind the AI of your partners would be alot smarter.

But since then I was also thinking instead of that, make it that you have the OPTION to play the SP game in multiplayer mode. So leave the story open so it would still make sense if two, or three, or maybe four pepole were involved in the story line.

I've got about 5 differant ideas for posible expansion theme/plots so again I will say this idea is likely to change yet again.

Archived