Home

dark forces?

crystals

Make sure that when you play, that you have force lightning at level 1, 2, or 3. You can't use it if you don't choose it (no rhyme intended ;) ). Also, make sure you have force to use when you press lightning. You can't use lightning if your force pool is depleted. If that is not it, then try going to the controls and reaply f7 to it.

A little suggestion: change the default hotkeys to more accessable keys. I'll give you my set-up that worked really well for me in JK1, given a few changes here and there:

a: forward

z: backward

s: heal

d: side left

f: side right

g: pull

h: push

q: use/activate

w: was absorb in JK1 but now its free so: absorb/protect

e: lightsaber

r: was jump in JK1, but free now

t: talk

y: sight (if I am playing with it)

u: mind trick

c: crouch (default)

b: bacta (default)

mouse: turn left/right, up/down

mouse1: shoot

mouse2: jump

and the rest are whatever you want. I find this setting perfect for me, and once you get the hang of it, it is really easy to use and you will be much quicker. But that's just me, use whatever you want.

PS just change the light powers with dark powers if you prefer them.

*bows*

wow that is the funkiest control scheme i've ever seen. If that's what works, you must have some rather great hand/eye coordination. For me, I use the typical w,s,a,d formation. I use space as jump, shift to use force powers. I use mouse1 for attack, mouse 2 for saber throw, mouse 3 for saber stances. I use the mousewheel to change force powers.

LOL I never look at the keyboard unless it's to plant a forcefield, backpack-gun, or seeker drone. I also forgot to say that I use space for saber throw. :)

The config that I use only works if you use the right fingers on the right keys.

The pinky for q, a, z

ring finger for w, s, x

middle finger for e, d, c

index for most if not all other keys

thumb for space

the right hand is on the mouse.

*bows*

Archived