Home

Cairn room with electrified floor

phyfell

If you are where I think you are, you need to take an elevator platform to the 'upper level' of the room'. You should be able to squeeze all the way around the room along the ledge of the 'upper level' until you see a window (there was probably a stormtrooper blasting you from this window earlier). If you look through the window, there is a box next to switch. Shoot the box a couple of times, it will explode and trigger the switch that will open a door and help you....

If you are not where I think you are, then this info is useless :).

If you are where I think you are, you need to take an elevator platform to the 'upper level' of the room'. You should be able to squeeze all the way around the room along the ledge of the 'upper level' until you see a window (there was probably a stormtrooper blasting you from this window earlier). If you look through the window, there is a box next to switch. Shoot the box a couple of times, it will explode and trigger the switch that will open a door and help you....

If you are not where I think you are, then this info is useless :).

No, he is not where u think he is :)

to do this bit u have to jump around the room on the cargo boxs to reach the open doorway on the other side of the central structure, go up into its upper storey and climb out of its open windows onto the catwalk.

(this i found was a bit fiddly. but crouch, persevere and wriggle and u can get out)

Steve

Archived