Home

Changes I would like to see

Swingman

These aren't serious problems like others but stuff I think would be good

Join Server Page

-- Allow users to see which games are password protected

--When user fails to join a game. go to server/game list upon exiting rather then main menu

In-game

--Have a message appear on top of screen when user doesn't have enough force after attempting to use the force power

--Have a target icon on players that will be affected by selected force (ie grip, lightning, drain, team energize, team heal, etc)

--Saber Duel Challenges - bring up a list of players in the game and be able to select who you want to challange - giving that player enough time to accept challenge and move close to challenger

(the list could be the same type of list that is brought up to kick a person off the server - but to challenge instead of kick)

--Allow Saber Duel Challenges in Team FFA (it might not promote team play but it's another option that i don't know why it was left out

--After picking up a gun, I can't pick it up again to get ammo. I'm not sure if that is the way it's supposed to be but picking up a gun that you already have usually adds ammo (not working in MP though)

Umm, that's all I can think of now. I know these shouldn't be fixed until the main things like lag and game crashing are fixed.

Archived