Home

Am I a dark jedi?

Fion

I don't have a manual to the game so I'm mission out on a lot of info I wager, my install is off a friends coppy.

Anyway I've noticed as I play though the game I seem to be leaning more toward the dark side (the way I'm treating poeple and the way I'm angry as hell in every cutscene lol) and I'm gaining darker powers, like strangle.

I remember back in the original JK your actions would slowly build your faction alignment.. dark or light.

Anyway I want to be a light jedi (yea a good guy) and I'm wondering if theres anything I should have done (will probably restart my game.. not very far along in it) or can do to move more toward the light?

I don't think theres anything wrong with playing the game from a friends copy. Most games now you cant play multiplayer and such that way. I don't consider it warez.. it's not hacked or ripped or what ever.

I plan on buying the game.. I don't have the money right now. Multiplayer looks fun and single player is a blast.

I had that sense too at the beginning of the game - that Kyle will become a dark Jedi, given all his anger against Desann. However, Kyle will be able to let go of his anger and not become a Dark Jedi, but he will still have offensive force powers.

Archived