Home

Rescuing Prisoners Jedi Master Difficulty

chaos22

Hi all i recently beat the single player mode in jedi knight and wanted to try jedi master difficulty... how in the h*ll do i kill the at-st at the bottom when the cannon i used to kill the second one threatening the prisoners? cause it seems that whenever i kill that one and turn around to attack the other, it always destroys the gun. i have wasted all my amnunition on that at-st. thew all bombs, blaster, etc. nothing kills it. and if i try to make a run for it to the other end so i can make it up top to the other cannons, i have to cut my way through the field of about an entire army of stormtroopers. Needless to say, if i try running for it the at-st is gonna be at my back. hundreds of stormies in front... nowhere to go and ammo gettin dangerously low... WTF do i do?!

That level IS stupendously aggravating on Jedi Master difficulty. The AT-ST has some kind of lame ass scripting thing turned on that says "You will not die unless killed by a turret". I once shot 80 missiles and 5000000000 shots from that anti robot gun at it, and it still wouldn't die..

I have only managed to actually get through it once without cheating.

You can do two things :

1) Cheat.

2) Hope for luck. if you wish to do this, here's what you do. When you reach the top of the platform, engage the stormtroopers on the LEFT of the top area, these are the ones that are shooting at the prisoners. Also make sure that you are in full view of the others while doing so. This will cause the others to shoot at you. Keep circling around the area, and be very accurate when shooting the stormies.

Once the door opens to the right, and dispatches a few more stormies, take care of them quick (try using a detonator to take them all out, usually works pretty well).

Once the AT-ST comes out, run to the turret, but stand a little to the right of it, look down at the at-st below. It will fire at you. The moment it does, jump into the turret, swing it around, and kill at AT-ST shooting at the prisoners. Once it's dead, turn around.

Throughout this whole time, pray like hell. If the AT-ST below fires but one missile at you, you are dead. There are no two ways about it. AT-ST + Missile = Dead Kyle.

But sometimes, however, it will fire a few of the normal cannon things at you, and not use missiles, which should JUST allow you to be able to kill it before the turret blows up.

Like I said, it requires a WHOLE lot of luck. There have been times when the prisoners would be dead before I even got three shots at the stormies off...

This level sucks at Jedi Master diff.. :(

Creston

Archived