Home

Taunts Not Working

Joe Vegas

Hi, I have first read all the posts on binding and can not bind them?

I tryed everything, eg: bind n tauntTaunt or tauntKillInsult.

typed taunt and taunt list comes up, typed bind n taunt 1.

I can't get any laughter or any voice taunts, please let me know where I'm going wrong?

I even went in my config file and put a 1 where a 0 was for taunts? Thanks guys.

Thanks man, but that is exactly what I've been doing, "bind x taunt" the x is where you specify a letter, I used the letter n on my keyboard. but everytime I press n, the worg taunt comes up, what I want to come up is a actual voice taunt, like laughter etc.

If anyone can help me, please do.

No, I tryed that last night for 4 hours, and I just tryied it now again, all what happenes is when I press the say n key the words come up +tauntPraise, and so forth, I don't want to bind a key to as simple little word, I am trying to bind a key to a actual voice taunt like laughter etc, if anyone has the expertize in this area please post so I and others can do such a thing, I hear lots of people laughing during the MP game and it is funny, but thanks anyways guy for your input.

Man, thank you, I figured it out,it was to simple that's what happened, get this you don't beleive me, but I dare you to go into console and type the word "taunt" then hit "enter" about 5 different taunts come up, so I was putting taunts in from that list of taunts, funny.

There are like tauntPraise, tauntDeathTaunt, tauntTaunt, taunt......., you get the idea, anyways guys thank you for bearing with me. some times the things we are looking for are right in front of our face, Duh.

Ya, I've tryed about 10 characters, they each are different and fun, but next time you go into your console simply type the word "taunt" and hit enter, you will see a variety of taunts that come up, what they are about is beyond me, maybe Lucas plans on binding them to different voices in the future??

Archived