Home

Lvl 1 Gas ...and no key in the room or elsewhere?

DragonCultist

Hey.. I just picked up the game the other day and have begun playing through but I've hit an impasse.

I have arrived at the room with the green poisonous gas and haven't been able to get through it. I lack a key to open the back room and ativate the panel which would probably solve my problems, and can't find a single key anywhere on the level. I've even tried entering the gas room to grab a key from one of the officers, but neither has one and I don't see one anywhere on the floor.

Have I perhaps missed something earlier on in the level that would spawn the key or am I just blind?

Thx,

[bT-A]DragonCultist.

I had trouble with this also, you are supposed to be able to use the droid, obviously to enter the room. The first time the little door on the gas room worked the second time it didn't. However, I did have a work around.

take control of the droid and run it to the big door. Then walk up behind the droid and bump it into the room. Then go back to the controls and complete the droid part of the mission.

Originally posted by mthor68

I had trouble with this also, you are supposed to be able to use the droid, obviously to enter the room. The first time the little door on the gas room worked the second time it didn't. However, I did have a work around.

take control of the droid and run it to the big door. Then walk up behind the droid and bump it into the room. Then go back to the controls and complete the droid part of the mission.

What droid? Where are the controls? Inquiring minds want to konw.

bah.. i think i got cheated out of a key.. maybe it fell through a BSP hole or something when the guy died in there.. though there were a number of unopenable doors in the level still (probably supposed to be?)...

I just ghosted into the panel room, used the robot, and ghosted out.. i'd much rather do it with the damn key tho.. :(

Archived