Home

multi coloued saber possible???

spike232

i am tring to recreate on of the saber colours from the frist game, the one with a yellow core and red surround, however i have been unsuccessfull, i have replaced the files for the red saber with the yellow ones since i want the red trail to remain, i then edited the yellow files to put a red surround, however i cannot see the red in the game, i have almost completly coverd the yellow saber in red and i still cannot see it,

any ideas??

I would assume that taking the saber "gradient" and replacing it with a yellow gradient surrounded by the red on would do the job. Perhaps a yellow circle in the middle of the red gradient?

I beleive the file for the blue gradient is blue_glow2, so yellow would be yellow_glow2 ?

i finally got the red to show, i had to amost completly cover the 2glow images to do it, not my saber is built up of littl circles in the game cause i never done the colour in a gradient,

does anyone know how each of theses images are used by the game to construct a saber, and for the red / yelow one im tring to make roughly how much of each colour should i put in each image??

i figured out that the glow2 file is used for the outside colour of the lightsaber, and the line file is the inside, but i still have not found out what glow does, their does not even seem to be one for the red saber??

anyone know if it is possible to change the colour of the white bit in the saber traill??

Archived