Home

Can´t LOCATE and DISABLE DOOMGIVERS shield array

Rurouni

Hi,

I´ve found Jan, she´s gone to the escape pods etc. etc. and I´m supposed to locate and disable Doomgiver´s shield array. Well I´ve killed all the Stormtroopers in the area (corridors) and the big metal machines ( don´t know their names ) and I´ve switched on the pipes on to the gray building in the center of the level and I´ve been inside it; got the imperials security key. So where am I supposed to go next`The red doors in the corridor are closed; can´t get them open and there´s seemingly no place to go or nothing to do. What should I do to locate the Doomgiver´s shield array?

-Rurouni-

Once you get the key from the building at the center of the room, explore the circular corridor that goes around that big room (the one you say has a lot of red locked doors). At one end there's a room you can unlock with the key. Hit the switch inside that room. It'll open the glass doors inside the big building in the middle, that are preventing you from getting inside the pipes.

• 5 weeks later...

still lost? Map it out like I did ... enormous help when all else fails.

There are two places with switches - the first is in a room in one of the halls going from the outside hall to the inside hall. You'll need the key to open the glass room, then use the console switch to open the pipes. The other room with a console is the control room located at the end of outside perimeter (follow stairs up) ... one of the consoles opens ... then read this link for where to go next ... this will eventually lead you to the ugly shield generator room itself ...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52955

Archived