Home

NPC Moves!!!!!!!!!

overflow

Ok - we have all been trying all possible things to pull off these cool moves like butterfly or cartwheel - which are (in my opinion) npc moves that cant be done in sp or mp

But we could try to ask Raven, that they should give us a way to do all npc moves or even new acrobatics - maybe with the first patch that comes out - i dont think that this would be to difficult to do for Raven

But what do you think

Originally posted by overflow

Ok - we have all been trying all possible things to pull off these cool moves like butterfly or cartwheel - which are (in my opinion) npc moves that cant be done in sp or mp

But we could try to ask Raven, that they should give us a way to do all npc moves or even new acrobatics - maybe with the first patch that comes out - i dont think that this would be to difficult to do for Raven

But what do you think

I did a little snooping through the pk3 files, and technically and humanoid model can do the cartwheel, whether there is a movement key combination fo rthis, I do not know. Cough Kenn AKA KISS ARMY how about a little hint whether it IS or is NOT possible here man............

Archived