Home

the "control" command

ShadeSSJ

How to use the "control" command in the console in Single Player???

With this command you should be able to control a NPC. If you Type "control" in the console you get "control <NPC_targetname>.

I have tried but it doesn't work.

I'm German so my English isn't that good.

PLEASE HELP!!! Imagine you control a Mark or Stormtrooper .:cool:

Bring down the console and type this .

setforceall 5

Now you have 2 new saber styles plus ...................

When you use mind control u will take over the charavcter in question.

Does not seem to work with thw reborn tavion shadowtrooper etc

Although that SP map the ladder if you play that then it is even possible to mind trick desann :)

Sorry I dont really understand the question.

I forgot to say make sure cheats are enabled ala HelpUsObi 1.

Just one problem with it is you can not return to your own body untill

1 the NPC you are controlling dies.

2 The timer for mindtrick runs out.

So never mindtrick where you can get shot at :)

I've tried just about everything possible to get the control command to work. The only use for it I can see so far is if you're controlling somebody else via Mind Trick, just using "control" ends the MT effect early. Quite handy if you accidentally use MT on somebody when you meant to use Grip.

As to the freakish rapid-fire when controlling somebody, I dunno what's up with that. I do find it intriguing that the person you're controlling can and does run out of ammo. I swear at least once I've seen a stormtrooper raise his hands in surrender because he ran out of ammo from shooting at me.

I do find it intriguing that the person you're controlling can and does run out of ammo. I swear at least once I've seen a stormtrooper raise his hands in surrender because he ran out of ammo from shooting at me
I've never seen that happen, but I wish I had. I always wondered why stormies etc. had unlimited ammo. I do like the way the stormies surrender if you pull their blasters off them though - it makes more sense than having them run up and punch you like they do in Mysteries of the Sith.

Archived