Home

Anyone having Mouse problems?

MechTech

I am,

I am finding that after im in the game for a few minutes my mouse will stop working. I need to unplug it and then plug it from the computer and then plug it back in and it works fine again, this is happening more and more often during the later stages of the game. Anyone else having this problem? Im wondering if my port is shorting out or my mouse ids going bad...

I recentlly installed a MS Strategic commander, could this be causing a conflict? the SC is working the way I programed it and has not stopped, even when the mouse isnt working it works fine while still in the game.

:biggs::fett::atat:

Im running a gateway, P3 700mzh. 512mb mem, 64mb Radeon vid card. Mouse is a logitech model # M-S69 i think, i need glasses, lol text too small..........

Same here, same happens with RTCW, another Q3 engine game...

Thought it was my processor getting too hot (damn amd) :) but

cooling it better didnt help... Hope someone replies

amd 1.4 tb on asus a7m266

512 mb. apacer ddr ram

sb live!

Asus V-7700 Pro Geforce 2 64 mb.

Logitech M-S48a

i never had any problem but i can tell u that its not ur processor over heating believe me if that happen u know about it ...... id try buying a new mouse or reinstalling the mouses drivers if it has any. It also depend on which mouse type ur using .... sound to me that its USB coz as far as i know u cant unplug a ps/2 mouse and put it back in without restarting .....

Archived