Home

how do you kill AT-ST's? im Carin

smokejag

Well.. force lightning hurts it very very slowly I believe.. the DEMP gun beats the hell out of it.. You can also reflect it's own shots back at it.. Best way I found to fight it is to run past it, into the room it came out of, hang a left into the next room, run clear to the back, and up the stairs on the sides, after knocking the stormtroopers out of the way.

From there you can work yourself around a bit until you find a spot near the top of the stairs that you can hit the top of the AT-ST with the DEMP gun while it's not able to hit you..

Play around with the area.. run past it and see if you can find a good spot to get some protected DEMP gun shots off at it.

Hmm. In Jedi Knight difficulty, I was not able to destroy it with a lightsaber, it was still vulnerable to explosives and the EMP gun. I find that all of them are invincible to certain kinds of attacks, but vulnerable to others (like those in Artus Topside are actually only vulnerable to Blaster Cannons).

One other weirdness I found. When doing the Yavin Canyon mission, I thought that before leaving the mission, it would be a good idea to destroy all the heavy artillery in the area. So I went ahead and destroyed all the remaining blaster cannons; but as per the two AT-ST's you can control, you can easily destroy the second one, but not the first one. However, enemies can hurt both, and you can suicide in both (by shooting rockets on a wall directly in front).

Archived