Home

Jawa Sandcrawler level

jedifire

Originally posted by TrUeFoRcE

im pretty sure its impossible to make that map in JO it was too big, JO cant handle the size maps that jk1 did, there on completely different game engines....but ide guess that similar maps would be created..

I think the game engine can handle large maps... take the single player maps for example, those maps are huge. I already heard that someone was making a mod to make the single player campaign multiplayer, and a multiplayer map like Narshadaa is huge as well just take a look at how tall the map is. I personally believe that maps can be as big as your computer can handle.

Originally posted by TrUeFoRcE

im pretty sure its impossible to make that map in JO it was too big, JO cant handle the size maps that jk1 did, there on completely different game engines....but ide guess that similar maps would be created..

Jedi Outcast can handle huge maps. Its the Quake 3 engine. Anyone here played Quake 3: Team Arena? Now those are the definition of HUGE maps.

I remember one level in q3:ta where you'd be running for like 2-3 minutes to get from your base to their base :)

The map which contains all the side missions which your talking about, if indead in mp, is most likely Drazen Isle... It was a rather large island with a sort of hide and seek... Was even complete with town drunks... Ah to have that in JO... heh... C'mon and release the SDK raven!

Archived