Home

Clan [SITH]

JediGhost[SITH]

I'm not the leader. :(

DESCRIPTION:

Honorable clan, mostly 1 on 1 duels, not a bunch of newbs running around throwing dark forces here and there. Goes by (if I may quote) the "Code".

Most of us are good...... Most of us.

If interested (or want to see us play) find the server:

clan [sith] jk2 saber only

on the list.

Everything is green, except [sITH] is in red.

We also have a 2nd server sometimes.

Clan [sITH] Darth Malum's Empire

Everything is green, [sITH] is red.

I would like to join, but I don't have a computer that can run the game. Right now, I get my gaming fun at a friends house. But I should be getting a computer within the next month or so.

Qualifications: Uses saber all the time. Practices with friend who is a JK god. Good with all styles, exceptional with med and fast. Uses both light and dark well. Good at the original JK.

E-mail: b_arnold42@hotmail.com

Let me know about it.

Well... It's kind of hard to tell if your qualified. Basically I/We would just have to watch you play a little.

If you think your friend is a God, then you haven't seen me play yet... Muahahahaha!

:p :p :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say there are like 2 other [sITH] clans out there... Called [siTh] I think.

Don't get the servernames mixed up!

(Our servers aren't up all the time)

I'm not sure of the IP address, but here's how you can find us:

On the JK2 server list, sort the list by "Server Name". The colored names will appear first.

Find the servers that begin with the green color, the name is clan [sITH]

everything is green, and [sITH] is red. We have a JK2 Saber Only and Malum's Empire (both saber only)..

The server used to be 24/7, now it's more like... 1/1.. 1 hour, 1 day a week.

If you don't see it on the list, it doesn't mean it's just not showing, it means it is not online.

Greets Honorable JK Players,

If you are looking for duels. Please dont hesitate too look up the Jedi Elite [JE] Clan on Gamespy.com

We can usually be found roaming the lobby there. All duels accepted, no questions asked.

Archived