Home

A Few Multiplayer "secret Easter Eggs" Have Fun!!

nls

Here are a few easter egg's i've either discovered on my own, or through this forum.. (shift and tilda to bring down console)

/model reborn/acrobat (reborn model with cool skin)

/model morgan (ghost of morgon from singleplayer)

/model jedi/j2

/model imperial2/commander

/model kyle/fpls (headless kyle model)

/model ****/***** (many ppl consider this a "cheat" because all but kyles hands are invisible) NOTE: SORRY HAD TO EDIT THIS OUT.. PPL COMPLAINING

/model reborn/forceuser (have no idea..)

/model reborn/fencer (another cool skin)

Also i've discovered a prolonged lightsaber throw that can penetrate *distant* walls, scaring the hell out of your enemies. The key is to holster your saber first, then push secondary fire.. as you direct the saber with your mouse it should go through any wall/obstical that is far away from you. (saber throw force must also be all the way up!)

that's all I've found so far. If I'm missing any pls tell me :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Dark, dont even try, he'll understand when he enters a server and sees a bunch of lightsabres flying around, then looks into a corner, sees nothing, then all of a sudden, the 1 hit unblockable move flying sabre jumps out at him and kills him.

Luckily the server i play on mostly is now CTF almost all the time so \model is useless for the extra ones because there is no red/blue equivalent for them. Well hes bringing it on himself, although everyone else who has to deal with a bunch of lamers using it because he posted it here may want to take turns beating the stupid out of him.

kickintheass.gif

clipy.jpg

You are an idiot nls, without even basic foresight to see the problem of posting something like the kyles arms model on a public forum, and if you did want Raven to know why not submit a bug report rather than posting on a public forum. Guess that is beyond your limited thought capacity.

Not to be discovered , to be used in single player, it should be a disabled model in multi. As D'akt pointed it out is the model used in single player when you are in first person with the lightsaber

And you seem to contradict yourself

um.. if i dont post it they wont fix it will they?

maybe this'll get a patch out faster...

Ok, so its a bug that you felt compelled to post so that Raven will patch it.

darksider, i didnt do a bug report because its not a "bug", it was intentionally put there to be discovered.

hmm cant quite seem to make up your mind can you?

Heh thats for sure.

Seriously though i cant believe someone would actually put that on the internet (oh hell what am i saying i can believe ANYTHING of the internet). I pity the poor kid in the picture, whoever put him up there, but as for the link itself:

notfunny.jpg

Archived