Home

A Few Multiplayer "secret Easter Eggs" Have Fun!!

nls

Darksider, that paperclip picture was just too damn funny, I hope you don't mind I saved it for future use :D

Btw nls, he is right, please do not post exploits / hacks etc on a public forum where a lot of the people feel that Winning At Any Cost is a justifiable way to play a game, EVEN if it means exploiting any bugs / hacks etc. It just gives them more ammunition to f*ck everybody else's enjoyment up. After the post about bunny hopping, it seems that nearly everyone is now bouncing around like a monkey with a spicy burrito up his ass..

If you are truly concerned about it being in the game, and want Raven to remove it, send Raven an email. Ta! :)

Creston

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I won't whine and moan at you or post off-topic stuff like everyone else, I just have a couple comments:

You're missing imperial/officer (brown uniform) and reborn/boss (red/purple robes). Also, there is no 2 in imperial/commander. Personally I love using the commander skin with a yellow saber, but if it's a team game I'll use the TIE pilot skin.

You are an idiot nls, without even basic foresight to see the problem of posting something like the kyles arms model on a public forum, and if you did want Raven to know why not submit a bug report rather than posting on a public forum. Guess that is beyond your limited thought capacity.

Uhm... I don't mean to be an asshole but if you think that this one guy NOT posting this info will keep this model under wraps, you are VERY naive. There are tons of people that already know about it that will share the info faster than you can fart after a chili cook off. There is no real reason to yell at the guy.

Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer

Uhm... I don't mean to be an asshole but if you think that this one guy NOT posting this info will keep this model under wraps, you are VERY naive. There are tons of people that already know about it that will share the info faster than you can fart after a chili cook off. There is no real reason to yell at the guy.

Just because Billy steals from the Quik-e-Mart doesn't mean it's okay. Yelling doesn't help, but neither does giving away exploits.

Originally posted by D'akt Sangwar

i have em on notepad, but the kyle one is lame

anyone know any others ive been trying to get a list of them all

i haev 10 so far

anyone know any others

just ay em and ilsay if i have them

I think I counted 8 "new" models on the original post (including the hands 1). So what are the other 2? If you have any others please post them!!! Thank you!

Man, you people sure whine a lot. If you join a server with people using the skin, go join another server!

And stop picking on nls.

People have a tendency to go way overboard with this kinda thing.

EDIT- In fact, ya'll have botherd me so much by ganging up on him, here's the model.

/model kyle/fpls2

:tsk::tsk: [sico]..... mod gonna yank that pic mesa think..... also is flameing methinks... if this is what tyou are mad about "/model kyle/fpls2" then "if you think that this one guy NOT posting this info will keep this model under wraps, you are VERY naive. " as well.

here /model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2/model kyle/fpls2

/pepares to get his ass burned off by the flames.....

please post a pic of your head exploding.... [sico] i need a laugh...:D

Archived