Home

The Tuning Fork - Evolution of the Sword Mod (35k of images)

toolboi

So my sword mod didnt work, I dont know enough yet to replace the saber pic without having it glow (though Im guessing that if I replaced the glow image with one thats all black... but thats a project for another day).

Any how, here is the evolution of it, my first mod ever, the two pronged tuning fork lightsaber with a custom swoosh effect:

saber.jpgswooshl.jpg

swooshr.jpg

Its not up for download yet, as Im still doing some finishing touches. Unfortunatly I noticed today that some one had released the shadow saber, which looks pretty similar, but isnt a fork. Thus I decided to get feedback here before I release it (so people dont go telling me I ripped some one off).

The pics dont reall do the swoosh justice IMO, as in motion it looks like... motion blur, which was the point.

Further effects Im thinking of in the future: More of a Spear of Longious look (for all those NGE fans out there), a twirled look, and a matrix style saber blue (onion skinning).

hi send me you sword over the saber and i think i can do it my email is

You think you can do what? Ill send it to JediKnightii.net tomorrow and you can grab it there.

And yes, the spear of Longious was lost on the moon, but Jedi have force pull right? :D

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

Archived