Home

help , stuck while finding doom giver...

Twistid

i read the complete walk thru (only when i needed it of course) but im stuck... iv already meet up with luke and all that and now im on the ship i started and im supposed to jump to the catwalks above but umm... there to high... can someone help??? :confused:

iF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE DOOMGIVER THEN YOU MUST BE ON THE STEALTHY BITS. Oops, Caps.

Yeah, what you have to do is avaoid detection or just make sure no enemies reach the alarm panels. You have to do a range of tasks such as turn lights off and creep around quietly flicking switches. Where exactly are you?

You don't get up to the catwalks from the ship you arrived on - you need to find the hangar with the Imperial Shuttle in it. To get in there, find the huge room that opens to outter space - there are 2 turrets in there and a bunch of guards. If you've done it right up to this point, you should have found a switch that deactivated the air lock and sucked all the guys out.

Go into that big hangar - there are 2 lifts - one on either side. On the right side, upstairs, is a switch that has 3 different positions, corresponding to the 3 different hangar doors. Press it until the right most light is activated. Then, go over to the other side of the room and press the other button. It should open the hangar door on the right of the room which will reveal the Imperial Shuttle. Get up on top of it and you can make the jump to the catwalks!

Archived