Home

im not stuck, i just deleted my savegame!

darkluke

hi you guys may not know me as an idiot, but i am. on a routine cleanup of my system, i deleted savedgames of games i dont play on. i unwittingly dleted my jkII ones. i was on yavin_swamps. now i am at the beginning. pardon my french, but i must express my feelings. ffffff****! is there a game code i can use to load up the begining of yavin_swamps? please help me, PLEASE. I am soooooooo pissed and any codes that would get me there would be so much apreciated.

Thankyou for your time.

Iain Naylor

LOL, happens to me all the time MX Payne especially....bloody stupid putting them in the My Documents folder.....anyway. No, I dont know of any code, I can however give U my savegame which clocks in at about 3 MB, I'm on Doomgiver detention centre which isn't too far behind you I hope. If u want this plz, plz, plz tell me how to get past this bit. Anyways, if you want the saves, e-mail me and I'll give them to you over IRC or something.

Demonjedi21@aol.com

Heheehehehe idiot. :fett:

I think what a launcher will do is just launch the game +map <mapname>; you can do the same thing from console. The following thing can be used:

1)Press Shift+~ (or Shift+^ if weird keyboard) to bring down the console once you start the game.

2)Type "g_spskill <num>; handicap <hp>" depending on the skill level you want to play on:

num = 0, hp = 100 - Padawan

num = 1, hp = 100 - Jedi

num = 2, hp = 100 - Jedi Knight

num = 2, hp = 50 - Jedi Master (same as Jedi Knight, except 50 hit points)

3)Then type "map yavin_swamp". You will start with Bryar Pistol, Lightsabre, Electrobinoculars, 100 (50) hitpoints and no shields, and all the Force abilities you had when you were at that point.

Archived