Home

Ffa & Tffa

VSAF

After playing abit of TFFA and FFA, I'd just like to say that players who use the "light" side have basically no chance of getting alot of frags (unless you're against some pretty bad players)...Lightning, Drain, Grip for Dark and Heal, Absorb and Saber throw for Light...Light players are WAY too easy...

VSAF

Did you know you can mind trick and still kick people without dropping mind trick?

And absorb is a very powerful too if used right.

The darkside is powerful, thats the attraction of it. The light side can be just as effective if used correctly.

I agree - that's the whole point. The Dark Side is supposed to *seem* more powerful, but in reality, it's just as powerful as light side.

You can heal yourself, you can protect yourself, you can become INVISIBLE (and still fight), etc. etc. etc. It may not seem as glorious, but it sure does work.

I think the force powers were very well done in MP.

People don't realize that JK2 is exactly the same as JK in this respect. The Light Side is more powerful than Dark Side, but is significantly harder to learn. For people who just pick up the game occasionally, darkie is the best choice. But like in the original JK, I'm predicting there will be a majority of lighties at the top of ladders.

Dark side powers are very offensive in nature. you do damage to someone right away but light side jedis are dangerous too. They just have to do more saber work cause their powers are to counter dark powers. I'm a light jedi and I don't think I'm a slouch in FFA and TFFA games. In team FFA when it is light against dark I have seen the light side win just as much as the dark side

Light is surprisingly powerful.........

On the whole, I mow down plenty of Light and Dark Jedi alike. But the majority of players who REALLY ream me are light experts, not Dark, and Saber me into the ground without breaking a sweat.

Don't ever underestimate the light side....

- Gaeb

Archived