Home

We Need You!

HookidAunFonix

I wanted to say how annoying it is for people to keep suggesting ideas for level and mod making, you guys should learn how to do and make your own ideas! Many people say, oh, this would be fun, and oh, this would be cool, and oh, make this, and oh, how 'bout I use my own ideas and make a mod!? The reason why there are so little levels and mods right now if because there are very little people working to make them. People should stop suggesting and try to make there own. It's ok if you start off small and work your way up, thats basically the only way to learn. So I say that more people should get involved in mod making. BTW, im not trying to piss anybody off, im just suggesting an idea so don't **** on me for saying this.

P.S. I'm working on a good Darth Vader skin and I'm soon going to start making a few duel lvls for singleplayer and multiplayer.

[ Use the force Luke, but don't get to cocky or you might screw up. Watch out for that pole! Holy crap, Luke, are you trying to kill yourself!? Crazy nut....... Peace, We outta hear! I mean ME outta here.... I guess..... ] - (Paranoid) Obi Won Kenobi :ben:

I.... kind of agree with you on this, some people would be surprised what they can come up with, with a lil hard work.

The reason why there are so little levels and mods right now if because there are very little people working to make them.

This, I dont agree with really. We cant make many things right until the SDK comes out. Sure we can make some skins here and there and some alterations to some of the code, but when the SDK comes out things are going to look alot brighter.

Archived