Home

Elite Force 2 Preview in UK PCGAMER

Saient

Now Im not excalty sure how big Raven is but this is news to me. if they are doing EF2? what worries me is that they seem to be doing an aweful lot of work and will JediOutcast be pushed aside for these other projects.

I hope there is an expansion pack for JediOutcast or at least a bunch of patches and levels and skins ect for multi-

I guess Raven is quite large if they are working on SOF2 EF2 and QUAKEIV.. ( Most likely haven't started on this one yet )

I just hope they don't forget about poor old JK2 now that its gone gold and shipped.

Maybe EF2 is being developed by someone else.. I didn't have the money to buy the mag and read the article on it and StarTrek ain't my thing but I know Raven did EF1 and its Expansion pack

I would say that they will make something else for JK2, I never thought that EF got very good reviews, I didnt even know they were making one till a month after the game came out, and I am a Star Trek fan. I look around the inet and see there is alot support for JK2, more so than EF, so I think they will do something.

Archived