Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're going the right way for smack bottom. These are not YOUR models so you CAN'T demand them. When they are ready, the will be released, that is, if Absath and Bloodriot don't get fed up with whiners.

The models look great BTW ;)

BOO!

Well im back from work... and already had dinner.

Time to Dive into 3d studio.... time for some LOD's and the model will be done.

the model doesnt actually need them... it works without them... but slower class systems will feel the consequences so bear with me and you'll get top class product.

C ya in a while... when it's done You'll be sure to know.

Ps: My next project is already underway.

Ps: My next project is already underway

Would that happen to be that great Darth Maul model I saw before? It would be great if you finish that one. Can't wait for you to finish the mandalorian pack. You and Absath have done a wonderful job.

Originally posted by rachmike

I WANT MY BOBA AND JANGO FETT SKINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FINE!!! SCREW IT!!! Here, this is a link to the test models that they have been working on. They arent the finished product so they are a little rough on the skins and have no LOD support, but you couldnt wait for the finished ones. ANYTHING to shut people like you the hell up.

Im sorry Abs & Blood. I know you told me not to leak this, but I just cant stand posts like this anymore. Im sorry for betraying your trust. Please forgive me. I had no choice.

Here are your stupid Boba/Jango Fett Skins...

Boba/Jango Fett Pre-Release Betas...

Milkshape 3d is a shareware 3d application.

SOrry Ten Tigers..but it doesn do what you want.

But on the milkshape issue.... if anyone wants to do good in modeling get something like 3ds max or gmax or maya.

Milkshape craps it's pants handling JO's models.

lol ten tigers...you're not gonna make too many friends with that one ;)

as far as our next project...we will be working on two models simultaneously. Darth Maul, and a secret Jedi. I can't release any information about the jedi we're working on, other than to say its a custom character, and that it is going to be very, very cool. We will be releasing information about darth maul during the creation process, but this Jedi is going to be kept a secret until a few days before release.

-Abs

OK... serious "SHIFT" now...

I've encountered a major problem doing the LOD's.

I started this model before Raven released the SDK. So I wasnt aware of the skeletal pose when i started... now when i clone the model to make the LOD's several model parts go back to the original pose making LODing EXTREMELLY dificult.. not impossible but difficult.

So i'm now starting a vote. The Fans will decide the fate. I can release it within the hour without LOD's... lower class systems may suffer bit (not that much I assume but every lil thing helps I reckon) on the other hand it might take a bit more... a couple of days more of excrutiating boring work to get them LOD's done.

SO you now have 1 hour to Vote. Post only "4nick8 the LOD's" for releasing as is, or "Take yer time!" if you are patient enough.

Try to post just one of those 2 lines to make it easier.

It's 10:30 pm here... by 11:30 pm you'll get an answer... AND NO DOUBLE POSTINGS.

(I have a feeling that there's gonna be a lot of 4nick8ing for the next hour or so.)

since i have a high end system i sa release it today.

it's not that i'm unpatient, but the days or even weeks you would need to do the LODs you can spend on Darth Maul and that mystery-Jedi. it's not worth the time now, maybe someday you will sit there and think: man, i could do LODs for the Fetts, but not now...

Archived