Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4nick8 the LOD's

Once again, like everyone has been saying, thank you and well done on the fett skins/models. I've been watching this project since it first started and I really have to say that BloodRiot and Absath have outdone themselves. Much w00tage.

Great work, although i think Boba shouldnt been that shiny, you cant please them all! Also , Jango's taunt needs to be cleaned up a little , hard to hear Jango say Always a pleasure.

Otherwise, Great model pack.

SDK pls.

Well finally the model pack is released.

Well Im now aware of some bugs.

*Caps dont show when dismembered (no worries since you dont get to see that in MP.. will be corrected on the next update)

*some people said the saber was a bit off normal (if this is all that important.. will be tweak on correction pack as well)

*backstab/taunt doesnt work properly (well... this is the major thingy that will have to be corrected... in the meanwhile use guns..cuz Mandalors dont use sabers at all... what kind of star wars fans are you guyz anyway? :p )

*LOD's (will be implemented if need be - Good thing i didnt include them now cuz i'd probably have to correct the previous errors 4 times isntead of one :) )

Any other important errors regarding the model can be submitted here but please no duplicate error reports.

If you like'em.. dont worry..they'll be even better :)

Now Go play with them and lemme rest for 5 minutes :D

Yeah all the swings are messed up...

INCREDIBLE job on the models... Boba and Jango look real but I like the off-brand Boba's better :)

I've never in my life seen a skin/model this professionally done... Geez!! I'm in awe!!

*P.S. Fix the saber fix the saber fix the saber!!!*

Tears of joy and pleasure are streaming down my face...

I havent combat tested them all yet so I dont know about the bugs people mentioned.

Now all that remains is to replace that idiot Kyle in Single Player with Boba Fett...:fett:

However I tried and failed when I attempted to do it with Vader. So I beg and plead of anyone who can make this happen. Please release a SP Kyle replacement....

P.S. Thanks for remembering my shout out. I am touched. Khyron looks great and so does the shine on all the Mandalorians...

One last thing, did you get a chance to check out that Jango Fett comic I mentioned? I just got a kick out of the fact that none of the other Mandalorian models had jetpacks. Well acording to this comic I didnt see any jetpacks on the original Mandalorians either... Then again they only released issue 1 of 4...

the way the swings, and stances are a bit different is actualy kind of a good thing I think. makes it looks like a slightly diferent stance.:) The only really weird thing I saw is that it looks like the hand bends the wrong way for the taunt.:D Someone might be able to clean that jango clip up also. I might try myself. Acid has filters to clean up audio files. I will give it a look.:)

Great work I love them shiny armors. that black armor/ red cloaths one is my favorite. I like the way the armor looks.:)

Originally posted by Ten Tigers

Now all that remains is to replace that idiot Kyle in Single Player with Boba Fett...:fett:

I believe pansy is the word.:D

I feel bad. I b0rked the readme. Richard Mault is the one who supplied me with the Jango Fett sound clip. Dark Deciple is the one who helped me on the shaders. Sorry you two =( it was really late when i wrote it

im glad you're all happy with the models. please do post all bugs etc so we can try and figure out what needs to be fixed etc in v1.1

thanks

-Abs

While I was expecting these to be good models I must admit....in-game they look absolutely fantastic. You have exceeded my personal expectations and I must give you 2 the props you deserve. Party on, and I hope in a few months you too will enjoy looking at anything named fett again. Party on Blood and Abs

Yeah - as much as I would like to take the credit for the shaders help and make it look like I contributed more than just hanging my mic over my speaker and clicking 'record' I can't.:p

Cheers BloodRiot and Absath, I think you crashed JKII.net for a while with the download demand but it was totally worth it. It's 5:15am over here but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go to bed when I've only just finished downloading this pack. Right let's have a look at these kick-arse Mandalorians then ... :fett:

:D:cool::D

holy crap! ALL PRAISE ABSATH AND BLOODRIOT AND SITHLORD2!!!!!!!!!!

U guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived