Home

A load of crap stuffed in a small box...

Pvt_Dancer

Is what this game would be had it not turned out so splendid and fantastic. :D I have had very few problems with it whatsoever. A few bugs but thats to be expected... and I wish that you could challenge for a duel a LITTLE bit farther away from the person your challenging than you can now but so far those are my gripes. I don't feel like the guns are out of place or overbalanced by too much... well maybe the rocket launcher... but you can push the rockets after all...

I just look forward to more maps and models community made or otherwise. :)

Hello Pvt. Safety Dancer

I do agree with you. I have read (and been told by my roomate, who really is Pvt. Dancer) about many gripes with the game. We have been playing together now for over a week and I have no real complaints either. I think that my only complaints, other than the ones Pvt.D talked about, would be about people playing, not the game itself. I think people need to show just a little more respect for people while they are dueling. Although they can't hurt the dueling parties, it is very annoying to have people running around and hacking at you while you are trying to duel. People, in my opinion need to remember that we are playing jedi in the game and we should probably try to conduct ourselves that way. Show respect to people who are dueling or don't shoot someone with the rockets after they have repeatedly challenged you to a duel and are obviously standing there waiting, not attacking. Stuff like that...

What do you think?

STFU!!! :mad:

Why do you have to go everywhere I go!? Can't I get some privacy, tubbydrmmr! You're always in the room when I want to do... "guy things"....

But otherwise... I agree. I think the best solution is to punish the buggers by getting them banned when they prove themselves a nusance. Vote em off.

Archived