Home

Interesting suggestion, please read!

S!TH!NAT0R

-One main thing I don't get is why there is a limit of only 1 Saber-Duel at a time!? -I think that really sux. It would be very cool to be able to initiate a Saber-Duel regardless of a duel going on already or not. Just does'nt make sense to me:confused: :rolleyes:

-I propose that Raven add a feature for this. Somekind of feature in Sever options/settings to set the number of Saber-Duels from 1 to whatever. I have no clue as to why Raven put a restriction of only 1 at a time for this. Can someone maybe clarify my poor S!TH Soul on this confusion?!:confused::rolleyes::eek:

I stuck that question/request in to the 'Patch Thread' they had up earlier, and I totally agree.

I think they were hoping that it would be more of a 'monumental event' type thing where two people go at it and at the end the result is announced for all the world to see...

But it ain't. It's just the only way we can keep these lightning/drain/grip/heal monkeys (I'd say another word there, but I don' wanna get banned) from using their over powered stuff, and it's the only way to get a (usually) decent fight from any of these deathmatch types.

Though I have yet to find someone that can beat me regularly.

Archived