Home

jumping puzzle in trial grounds

XIII_REAL

I have had a hard time up till now to find the solution to the jumping puzzle in the quest for the lightsaber after u meet luke skywalker.

so u pass a room with lionheads who spit water , a board comes floating up and u need to pass the grid that comes down. ok got through that. then the force push to make hole in the wall and to drop into the pit. but then...

theres these 3 pushable stones and U-like stones fall in place. I cannot get past this. force jump doesn't give me enough height to jump the first stone and nothing else seems to be there to use the force upon. besides If u fall into the water kyle is like standing on ice and " driftin" till he gets stuck in a corner. Is this a bug ?.

I cannot find the button to open the console to cheat. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THIS LEVEL ? plz help

Try using force speed with your jump, also getting a running start, even a very short one, increases height, not sure if it applies here but a good rule of thumb. this should help get you on the first stone. As far as getting to the next stones read the bottom of this post if you get stuck

Once on a stone jump up to the top of the side of the "U" to get the needed height for the next jump. Hope this helps

Archived