Home

First person sabering!!! I DID IT!!

andee_dean

Okay, I figured out how to do it. Not really sure HOW i did it but pretty sure. I was in single player messing around with cheats when I did it.

I started messing around with "thereisnospoon" cheat and acidently bound it to P. So when i pushed P with lightsaber in hand but off, suddenly i was in FPV with no hud but a hand with a lightsaber in it. I dont know if it will work in MP but you can try, BTW i had "helpusobi 1" on.

Hope it works for you :D!!:jawa

Yeah hehe, you can always go first person with lightsaber in single player (this is why there is a kyles arm skin - only the arms need to be shown in first person) so no big discovery unfortunately, and it wont work in multiplayer and i dont think it ever will, seeing as how Raven would likely need to make a new first person model for every multiplayer model which would require a hell of a patch, plus theres the issue of the invisible body which already occurs with the kyle first person exploit.

Originally posted by andee_dean

Okay, I figured out how to do it. Not really sure HOW i did it but pretty sure. I was in single player messing around with cheats when I did it.

I started messing around with "thereisnospoon" cheat and acidently bound it to P. So when i pushed P with lightsaber in hand but off, suddenly i was in FPV with no hud but a hand with a lightsaber in it. I dont know if it will work in MP but you can try, BTW i had "helpusobi 1" on.

Hope it works for you :D!!:jawa

Actually, you made me laugh.

Archived