Home

Dark side skin

Grafox

Hey Grafox?

I love your work, I truly think you have talent and it shows you didnt just recolor, people are idiots.

Hey would u be interested in starting a JO skinning/editing site with me?

I already got the design done, and Aristotle told me he'd be interestted in hosting

Hi, I flamed you for recoloring a skin when, in fact, you didnt, you did the whole thing yourself, becuase it has a scar, and there arent any faces with scars, right? You didnt just take a face and add a scar or anything, you're above that. Im terribly sorry for making you feel bad, but you see, im not as in touch with my feeling as you are, and I just dont know anything about being nice. Its because I have an increadibly small penis. Im sorry, but my penile-rage has driven to making fun of you because you have no skill when you say that you do, and in fact are the person who should be appologizing for decieving evceryone. Im finished with decieving everyone, are you Grafox? Are you? Group hug.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Hi, I flamed you for recoloring a skin when, in fact, you didnt, you did the whole thing yourself, becuase it has a scar, and there arent any faces with scars, right? You didnt just take a face and add a scar or anything, you're above that. Im terribly sorry for making you feel bad, but you see, im not as in touch with my feeling as you are, and I just dont know anything about being nice. Its because I have an increadibly small penis. Im sorry, but my penile-rage has driven to making fun of you because you have no skill when you say that you do, and in fact are the person who should be appologizing for decieving evceryone. Im finished with decieving everyone, are you Grafox? Are you? Group hug.

I won't even go into this... (how old are you? 10?)

Originally posted by Jepman

Hey would u be interested in starting a JO skinning/editing site with me?

I'd love to do it, but I just don't have the time. I am very bussy at the moment. Sorry

Archived