Home

Advanced Saber Moves??

Optik

I've been experimenting with several key strokes hoping to find something different, I havent found anything yet :confused: I've done some crazy combo's by accident, but nothing concrete. Has anyone else found anything? if so could you post the key strokes or maybe a demo. thx for ur time :jawa

Make your own server and hold a key and press primary attack. Each key corresponds to a different move.

Heres a few to try.

[strong Stance]

Strafe right + Primary = Wide Right Swing

Strafe left + Primary = Angeled down wide left swing

Forward + Primary = Overhead down swing

There are SLIGHT variations in a Straferight + forward + primary strike.... it will be a little quicker and more angeled. All other stances have a sec of different moves as well. The best way to find the moves you like is to try it yourself.

Mavital

Its almost impossible to get a certain combo 100% of time no matter how good you are. The reason being is Raven made all attacks random. Case in point, start a server by yourself and just stand there and swing the saber about 10 times, you will see about 4 different swings. I have a move that I can pull off if the first move is the one I want, basicaly it waves left to right, left to right, without spinning me around, IF the first swing is the one that I want. Saber combat is rather random but still very fun. About the only thing that isnt random are the specials, and they are the same all the time.

Archived