Home

killing guy in mech

chlywly

I had trouble here too, but I developed a strategy that is basically fool-proof.

1. As soon as the battle starts, switch the rocket launcher. Use up all your rockets and take down his shield.

2. Switch to the sniper rifle. Power it up all the way and shoot the red antenna on top. It won't be destroyed with 1 shot.

3. Switch to lightsaber and go in the very middle and stand on top of the cone thing...he can't reach you there and you will block all his repeater shots. He also will not change to alt repeater or any other weapon while you are there.

4. Stay in the middle of the cone and heal yourself with force heal or bacta.

5. Start running and switch to the flechette gun-use alt fire on the flechette and keep moving!

6. When his shield goes down switch to force speed and run around behind him. Saber throw at his antenna. This should destroy it. If it doesn't, repeat steps 3-6.

7. Run behind one of the columns. He won't come around to the outside and his beam won't be able to touch you as long as you stay on the opposite side of the column. While you're doing this heal yourself.

8. Place down any gun turrets you have. I had 5 turrets and placed them all down and they killed him for me.

9. Saber attack or repeater attack with speed if necessary.

Archived