Home

Are you tired of all the kiddie clans?

Sith_Incarnite

The IRON BRIGADE Jedi Knight 2 Division is now forming and recruiting players of all skill levels. IRON is a multi-game player's guild which currently includes Ghost Recon, MechWarrior 4, MW4: Black Knight, IL-2 Sturmovik, Tribes 2, and now Jedi Knight 2. We have been in action for over 3 years and have grown into a close-knit group of friends. Our average age is 31. We have husbands, wives, kids, and jobs. We understand that life must come first, and this is a game for fun. We value attitude and teamwork over pure ability of a single player.

We are looking for players of all skill levels. We practice once to twice a week and have group games/playing time for our members on a regular basis. We have our own private forums, in which our members share everything from new tips & tricks to jokes & stories about their personal lives. We will be competing in some ladders/leagues when they start and look forward to playing as a true team.

If interested, please come by our site and check us out:

http://www.IRON-HQ.com

The JK2 section is still under construction, but you can get an idea of our style. You can email me with any questions at Sith_Incarnite_IRON@comcast.net

If interested in joining, you can also email me at the email address above.

May the force be with you!

Sith Incarnite

Picking a team (I really don't like the term clan) is not something to take lightly. I was the founder of an old JK1 clan back in 97 and it lasted for about 2 years. People became petty and online games were flooded with hackers, cheaters, coggers, etc. which took the fun out of our online play. I decided to disolve the clan and take down the website and did so. With the release of JK2 I have a renewed sense of confidence that we can have a great thing here. I searchced for a group that has rules but not ones that would stifle your online gaming experience but yet apply some moral and ethical standards to the online gaming experience. Because we are such a large organization we can game with eachother on any given night for hours on end and get abolutely fantastic gameplay and learn something new almost every time! The good thing is that we scarcely ever have to put up with those "types" that take joy from disrupting games and generally wreaking havoc. One of ourprimary beliefs is "Life first, gaming second". If something "comes up" and you can't make a practice...we understand. Our clan may not be for everyone but if you want a higher quality gaming experience and would like to become a member of this close nit family of gamers...I suggest that you follow this link and find out more. I'm recruiting for our JK2 division but we also have divisions for "Ghost Recon, Mech Warrior, Tribes2, etc. Come check us out. We are looking for individuals with all skill sets.....from Saber, Force, Saber+Force, Guns+Force, etc. We will be competing in ladders and tournaments of all types. Rest assured that YOU do have a place among our ranks!

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/main.asp

Sith Incarnite IRON

IRON BRIGADE

JK2 Division - Recruiting Officer

IRON_Recruiting@comcast.net

Archived