Home

what kinda saber would you all like to see made?

Bio Warrior

I believe in playing unfair , so i would say the double sided lightsaber that Darth Maul has , and to be a bit more original a lightsaber in each hand of the character however i think that isnt allowed the last time i had a look ...but hey someone might get around it.

am i the only one, no i can't be. others must have read the "codes" part of jkii.net. no, you didn't, ok, i'll fill you in. they already have a "maul-style" saber...no one needs to make another. unless of course someone wanted to fix the codeing, or make a patch so it clips...that would be fine...or maybe a hilt that looks like the hilt of maul's instead of one that has an extra beam coming out of it's ass? ok, bottom.

this would be more of a coding job, but i was thinking someone could modify the coding to make it so once you kill someone, you have the option to pull their saber in, and wield 2 sabers at once, even if the 2nd one didnt so damage, just moved around as u used the other saber, or easier, make it so u can pull their saber in and drop yours, so there are a ton of sabers laying around on the ground, and once someone knocks ur saber away, you have to pull another saber from the ground, or yours back, the way yours lands on the ground in single player and u have to retreive it.

just a thought :)

darth mylex

-give in to the dark forces within-

Archived