Home

SP Saber FIghting better then MP

Xanthon

I dont know who else agrees with me but compared to SP saber fighting mp saber fighting sucks. fast stance is actually fast in sp but not as fast in mp. i think that the mp fighting styles should be exactly like the sp fighting styles. all the moves should be exactly the same in my opinion. there are a few things i like about mp tho. the kicks. wish you could do them in sp. and i think the delay between force usage in mp is a little extreame. i like how in sp you can use force grip raise your enemy and then use force push to send them flying it is EXTREAMLY hard to do this in mp. it is so much fun to send your enemies for a flight. hopefully the patch will make some of these changes or someone will create a mod to make it like this :-). does anyone agree with me or am i just the only one??

I don't mind the saber fighting in MP... yes I think the SP fighting felt much more dramatic but I think there were technical problems with having the same physics as SP in an online MP game.

I do agree with the force usage in MP. The delay there can be frustrating... and binds you up. But I guess it also prevents the drain/choke from completely dominating by letting the drained get back a little force to try to defend themselves against the upcoming choking. Still the pause between force uses seems a little long to me.

What I also don't like is the way "push" seems to stun you even when you block it and there is a delay before you can swing your saber again... at least I don't seem to be able to.

If you'd been reading the threads on this forum you'd realize that pretty much everyone thinks that the mp saber dynamic is sh**.

Also, i've noticed there are a lot of neato keen easter eggs in the game...and two extra saber stances in single player. That stuff is cool, but I kinda wish Raven had spent a little more time coding the multiplayer collision detection and a little less time letting you be able to drive at-sts and dominate stormtroopers in single player.

Originally posted by Deeva

If you'd been reading the threads on this forum you'd realize that pretty much everyone thinks that the mp saber dynamic is sh**.

Also, i've noticed there are a lot of neato keen easter eggs in the game...and two extra saber stances in single player. That stuff is cool, but I kinda wish Raven had spent a little more time coding the multiplayer collision detection and a little less time letting you be able to drive at-sts and dominate stormtroopers in single player.

Technically they aren't easter eggs, as they can't be activated without cheats.

Archived