Home

stuck in the beginnign of doom giver

Runningmac

i am in the sirst level of the doomgiver adn i have gone down to hte room wiht the loan imperial officer but cant go any fartehr b/c of the locked doors what do i do and i know that i feel stupid asking it but i got stuck so soon

Thanks

RunningMac

I don't want to post a spoiler but I will give you a hint. Have you tried looking through everything, like security camera's and other things that might happen when you come up to those screens. If you got to the correct security camera you should be able to become a droid and it's straight forward from there. Hope I helped.

Good Luck.

That's not where we are at...but I found out what to do anyway.

Go to the rooms, to the left and right, where the last imperial security officer is...where you get the supply key.

Those two rooms have a space over your head that you can destroy the grating to, and hop up into them, to continue on your way.

I just did, hehe. Go to both rooms, where you got stuck...one in front of you, one to the right, one to the left. In the left and right rooms, there are locked doors, but look up. When you look up you'll see grating over your head, that you can destroy. After destroying the grating, you can jump up into the tunnels over the room.

Archived