Home

Artus detention center

Billy Corgan

It's pretty bad, I can't find the main officer to capture him and open the main gate.

" We Crucify The Incincere, Tonight, Tonight "

- Billy Corgan " Tonight, Tonight"

" Destroy The Mind, Destroy The Body, But You Can Not Destroy

Heart"

- Billy Corgan " **** You "

First of all, I assume that you're in the TIE hanger. That is, you've freed the prisoners, etc. You need to take the elevator up to the catwalk that encircles the TIEs. Now, you should find a door open up here, I can't remember exactly where, but there's only one. Now, you'll come to a locked door right after the open door. If you've reached this part, you've gone too far. Go back to the small bridge in between the doors. Look left. You'll see a grate (I can't remember if it's open or not). Anyway, go through the grate and follow the path around and around and around. Now, you should come to an huge opening in the middle of the last room. Drop through and keep following the path. You should find the Commander right in one of the rooms after this point. Hope this answers your question.

I am at the point where the drop though is. I can't just drop through though, I keep dying!!!

It is like a long vertical tunnel, right?

At the bottom, there is a fan, and it is not on, I guess that is fine. How do you get to the bottom of the tunnel?

Before you come to the the vertical tunnel that has the fan at the bottom, you come to a room that has a few Remnant officers in it (I think it's at the very top of the detention facility, in fact, if you found the room where you hit a button and a cutscene appears that shows the prisoners being released, then that's the room). There is a display you cannot destroy that has picture of a fan on it, and a panel below it. When you activate this panel, the fan starts. You can then jump down the vertical tunnel slowly (and safely) and guide yourself over to an open grate at the bottom before you hit the fan. Hope this helps!!!!

Archived