Home

Frustation in Cairne Reacter

GShanks

Ok. I am in this circular room with ledges protruding from the outer ring, with lasers on them. This is after you rund threw some tunnels with lasers then you blow up some power things thing up up a hole in the roof on some pipes. Is this purely some pretty expert timing or am i missing something here. It is extremely difficult to jump up while the lasers are firing, and besides that the jumps have to be perfect to make it to the next level. I fall always after the 2nd jump, because of the lasers. I have made it this far without cheating and this is starting to frustrate me. Anywayl, I hope you uderstood my little rant, and can help. Great game and great forum!!!

I'm not sure, but I think that it takes some practice. One trick that might help is to locate the door that you want to get to (just look up, so you know where it is). Now, follow the platforms back to the lowest one. This is so you can keep jumping instead of having to turn around. Now, the beams will hurt you (as I'm sure you know), so you have to be quick. Time your jumps such that you jump right after the beam stops. Force Speed helps a little since it slows the beam. Now, jump from one platform to the next. I believe that you need to be in the middle of the platform, so you may need to back up a little before you jump. Hope this helps some and good luck.

If you go back to the circular room with the lasers in it, you can find a button on the structure in the center, it will turn off the lasers.

Its probably impossible to do it otherwise, because of jedi level and above theres a reborn that comes down from the hole.

Archived